Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And... Go!

Where's my red, velvet carpet? Where are the adoring throngs showering me with the decapitated blooms of rosebushes? Where is my Gatorade bath?

Yeah, whatever. I don't need you.

But wait...

Okay, I do need you, otherwise I'm just wasting even MORE time typing to the moths that live in my modern computing robomachine. It has a DVD player, RIGHT INSIDE!!!

So I flit about this digital metaverse thingy, and for some reason feel the need to document experiences, notions, situations, and/or the ridiculous things witnessed on a daily basis. We're such an advanced race of animal, yet you'd rarely know it by watching some of the keyboard clicking simians running around Second Life.

So um... I'll talk about some of that stuff. I'll talk about other stuff, too. And neither stuff. And wither stuff. And I have no idea where this is going. Stuff.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Do it. DO IT. Except if it gets too creepy like when I was at your hovel the other day, I might not be able to read it. :-( Either I haven't been desensitized enough, or I am desensitized to the point of no mas, por favor. So, in summary: DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owly, you know it'll get creepy. Javi and Creepy are like hermaphroditic slugs, complete with intertwining hump organs and mutual, simultaneous impregnation.

    Is it hot in here, or is it just my gastropod mollusk-y passion?

    ReplyDelete